Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just something for fun...

...since I SUCK at blogging!!! LOL

I'm thinking of getting my hair cut & colored because it's been a while since I've had it professionally done. I color & cut it myself, but there's only so much I can do & I'm getting tired of the same old look!!!

Here's a before pic of what my hair usually looks like...
 
That's me to the left, one of my daughters in the middle, & my son...oh yeah, & one of my cats Lucky!
My hair is naturally light brown with a tendency to get reddish in the sun. I now color it a vibrant red which I LOVE...it fades so fast though :-(
The style is getting kind of blah for me too...I want more pizazz!!

Here are some pics on the color/s I'm considering...


I like the lowlights in this pic...


...along with the highlights in this pic. I want my colors to be more distinct though, so you could definitely tell I have 3 different colors in my hair...I don't want them to blend...more like stripes!! I also like this layered choppy cut as well!! I could wear it tousled like that...or smooth like this...


So I guess when I go get it done I'll post "after" pics...I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments: