Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Took The Pledge!

After joining the Wardrobe Refashion web site for 2 months a while back I decided I should join for Life! For the last several years I've really only shopped at thrift stores, yard sales, & stuff like that anyway. I just think it's totally ridiculous to spend tons of money on clothes. I'm kind of new to sewing with a machine...about a year or so & I've only done a few clothing pieces. I think signing up will give me the push I need to do more sewing & refashioning!
So, here's my pledge:

The Pledge

I Eve pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for life. I pledge that i shall refashion, renovate, recycle preloved items for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract. I pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoted, recycled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftiness brings! Signed Eve.

...I can do this...I know I can...LOL

No comments: